About Me

My photo
I am a wife a mother and a grandmother. I have seven children and seven grandchildren. I decided to take on this challenge of studying again for a caree change. I am a liitle frustrated with the puplic health system. So I think it is time for a change.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Creating My Blog


I found creating
a blog following Scott's Videos on setting up a blog. Very informative and helpful ie view and create putting myself as the student this would Relate create and donate.this way of teaching connects to the engagement theory. Blogging also helps establish peer support. Blogging from a students point of view enables the students to be able to communicate with other students and evaluate their work. It could also be used as a study tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment